Ten Tips on how to be a successful Husband
1. Dress up for your wife, look clean and smell good. Just like the husband wants his wife to look nice for him, she also wants her husband to dress up for her too. Remember that the Prophet (peace be upon him) would always start with Miswak when returning home and always loved the sweetest smells.
2. Use the best names for your wife. Call your wife by the most beloved names to her, and avoid using names that hurt her feelings.
3. Recognize all the good that she does and focus on that.
4. If you see anything wrong that your wife does, try being silent and do not comment! This is one of the ways the Prophet (Pbuh) used when he would see something inappropriate from his wives (R.A). It's a technique that Muslim men need to master.
5. Smile at your wife whenever you see her and embrace her often. Smiling is Sadaqah(charity) and your wife is not exempt from the Muslim Ummah. Imagine life with her constantly seeing you smiling.
6. Thank her for all that she does for you. Then thank her again! Take for example a dinner at your house. She makes the food, cleans the home, and a dozen other tasks to prepare. And sometimes the only acknowledgement she receives is that there needed to be more salt in the soup. Don't let that be; thank her!
7. Ask her to write down the last ten things you did for her that made her happy. Then go and do them again. It may be hard to recognize what gives your wife pleasure. You don't have to play a guessing game, ask her and work on repeating those things in your life.
8. Don't belittle her desires. Comfort her. Sometimes the men may look down upon the requests of their wives. The Prophet (peace be upon him) set the example for us; when on numerous occassions he comforted his wives.
9. Be humorous and play games or sport with your wife. Look at how the Prophet (peace be upon him) would race with his wife Aisha (R.A) in the desert. When was the last time we did something like that?
10. Always remember the words of Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him): "The best of you are those who treat their families the best. And I am the best amongst you to my family." Try to be the best!
In conclusion: Make Dua to Allah - Ta'ala to make one's marriage successful. Insha-Allah. Ameen. And Allah Ta'ala knows best!!
Annoyed with Banners & Adverts: REMOVE them permanently from your web Browser.
DOWNLOAD AD EXTINGUISHER(112 kb) FOR FREE.