A Saint on: Why our Du'aas are not Accepted ?
Hadhrat Abu Ishaaq Ebrahim ibn Adham (Rahmatullah Alayh); a saint of former times, was once passing through a bazaar in Basrah, it was said to him: " Oh Abu Ishaaq, Why is it that we make Du'aa and Allah does not accept ".
He replied, " Surely it is because your hearts have become dead, due to ten things:-
I .You have known who Allah is, yet you have not fulfilled His duties.
2. You have recited the Qur'aan, yet you have not practised upon it.
3.You have proclaimed the love for Rasulullah(sallallahu alaiyhi wassallam) yet you have not practised upon his Sunnah.
4. You have pronounced that Shaytaan is your enemy, yet you have stood with him.
5. You have pronounced your desire for Jannah, yet you have done nothing to acquire it.
6. You have pronounced your fear for Jahannam, yet you have done nothing to escape it.
7. You have proclaimed that there surely is no escape from death, yet you do not prepare for it.
8. You have indulged in seeking faults of others, and have lefl looking into your own faults.
9.You have enjoyed all the Blessings and Bounties of Allah, yet you do not give Him due praise for it.
10.You have buried your dead, but you have taken no admontion. How then will your du'aas be accepted? "
Annoyed with Banners & Adverts: REMOVE them permanently from your web Browser.
DOWNLOAD AD EXTINGUISHER(112 kb) FOR FREE.